Are you feeling blocked?
Is there a GAP between what you want and what you have in life?
Are you feeling dissatisfied in your job?
Feeling like you are on autopilot in your life?
Lost your natural enthusiasm and joy?
Perhaps your current relationship is not fulfilling you
or you are sick of being alone?
Maybe your current business is at a plateau?
I’ve seen all of these before AND been through all of them myself
AND… THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.
In fact… there is a huge, overflowing, ice cream sundae with all your favorite fixings light!
More accurately, it is the path of:
- Clearing out old trauma’s.
- Healing separation from aspects of yourself (what Jung called Shadow work and Shamans call Soul Retrieval).
- Upgrading irrational and limiting cognitive structures (beliefs) and energy patterns.
- Resolving your unresolved emotional material.
- Cultivating a loving relationship with yourself.
- And integrating Spirit throughout your beingness.
I remember many years ago while I was perusing my Master’s Degree in Psychology, I was invited to an all-day outing with a bunch of fellow students. I was fairly fresh off my Spiritual awakening and was eagerly learning some ways to hold the incredible blissful loving I had been so immersed in for those weeks just after that catharsis.
I spent the night, along with a few others, at a classmate’s home and awoke feeling somewhat “off” and anxious. We were meeting up with a whole bunch of us later that morning and I didn’t want to feel nervous to start. That anxious feeling is something I knew and to go through the whole day like that didn’t sound fun…
Yet that’s what was present for me. Luckily, I had learned the value of loving the places inside… all of them, and proceeded to spend time wrapping that anxious aspect of my being with unconditional loving. After 15 minutes or so my energy had completely shifted. I was excited and lit up to meet everyone and I knew I was going to have an awesome day… and I did!
I’ve since continued to clear many unconscious blocks and competing aspects of self through unconditional loving.
You can clear any unworthiness patterns, social anxieties, fears, disconnects… dis-ease on any level!
When you grow your practice and capacity to love yourself the outside world responds:
- People, places and things are attracted to you.
- Your physical, emotional and mental health skyrocket.
- You “light up” and opportunities multiply.
- Your goals and intentions manifest much more rapidly.
- You become a magnet for love and support.
- You start to dream big and feel worthy of going after those inspirations!
- Life becomes beautiful inside and out of your own skin.
Living in love is the Ice Cream Deluxe Sundae, and everything else in your outer world becomes the cherry on top.
The irony that seems to happen is that it also becomes much easier to get that cherry on top… yet you don’t feel you need it to feel fulfilled.
Growing through loving is the best ride yet, in my opinion!
It isn’t a “quick fix” and it requires time and investment, but your ROI is incredible!
“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ~ Lucille Ball
“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” ~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot